Sunday, February 17, 2013

A knitted hat... Start and finish

Another UFO complete.  This knitted hat was started probably about last February.  It has a complicated pattern and I probably got bored with it or too busy with the kids to finish it. 
So another one complete - more yarn from my stash used.  And I am excited to see it done - the pattern is really pretty.  And it covers up my ears - which is something I really like in a winter hat (and the reason this one is knit up in a man's size - I have a big head- literally:)
See the little blip about an inch up into the pattern?  That's where I started this time around.  I'm not sure what I did, but it will be my identifying mark. Ha!


If its a complicated craft, its definitely better to start and finish in one cohesive time frame or else I will forget how it goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment